My research is focused on interactive systems and ubiquitous computing environments.
I am interested in the design and implementation of cross device interactions, novel user interfaces for smart environments and software applications to enhance people’s lives.
More generally, I seek to understand how to design and use technology that help people be more productive and efficient by means of collaborative and interactive systems.
You can find samples of past projects on my projects page.
- Human-Computer interaction
- Ubiquitous computing
- Software development
- 2015 – 2016. Collaborative interaction for learning software development using touch screens. Grant: PRODEP – SEP. Role: Principal Researcher.
- 2015 – 2016. Software platform for interactive museums using mobile devices. Grant: PRODEP – SEP. Role: Co-Researcher.
- 2015. Real-time unified platform for sensing and location. Grant: CONACYT – PEI. Company: Nebusens. Role: Co-Advisor and Software Architect.
- 2014. Prototype ecosystem of an automated device for mobile phone air time sales. Grant: CONACYT – PEI. Company: Maldonado Software. Role: UX/UI/Usability Advisor.